This is a talented husband

 Breitbart:

Driving Husband Catches Baby One-Handed While Wife Gives Birth En Route to Hospital

...

 “Real quickly, [Kelli] took her seatbelt off, put her knees on the seat facing the back and started giving birth in the passenger seat while I was driving on the highway,” Ryan told Fox 19. 

Ryan says he “had kind of a freakout.”

“I was like, ‘Honey, do you want me to pull over? What do I do here?’ And she’s like, ‘No, keep going, we need to get to the hospital,’” he recalled to Fox 19. “The baby started coming out, so I just reached over with my hand and I caught the baby.”

... 

The catch was one for the ages and Ryan delicately placed the child on the seat. 

...

That is a family story for the ages. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains