Hands off my pick-up truck

streiff:
Alleged Journalist Claims Pickups Were Built to “Kill and Intimidate Pedestrians”
I have owned several trucks through the years and have never managed to kill anyone with them.  When I moved to the country around 20 years ago I decided it was time to get another one and bought a used Ford Ranger.  I kept that vehicle for about 10 years and it was one of the best I ever owned.  I even took it on cross country trips to deliver furniture that I made.

My current truck is a 2019 Ford F-150 which gets an amazing 23 miles to the gallon.  I recall some of my earlier trucks that could not muster nine miles to the gallon.  This one rides like a limo even on country roads.  I think trucks probably outnumber cars in this part of Texas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains