The ABA liberal trial lawyer lobby is losing its attempt to keep conservatives off the bench

Washington Post:
Sarah Pitlyk's appointment Tuesday was seen as yet another mark of the influence of the Federalist Society, a conservative nonprofit organization.
The ABA has long been dominated by liberal trial lawyers.  After I graduated from law school I became a member, but quickly soured on the organization.  As a corporate lawyer they just did not seem to have my interest and that of my clients at heart.  I am glad to see the Federalist taking their place in the judicial selection process and would urge young lawyers to become active with that group rather than the ABA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains