There are also record numbers crossing making it more difficult segregate the sick. The Democrat opposition to border barriers and border security measures is irresponsible. While some say the migration is caused by climate change that is inconsistent with the fact that Americans are fleeing cold icy weather to buy homes on Caribbean Islands some of which are part of Honduras. In fact, if you watch House Hunters International and other HGTV shows about people looking for homes on these islands it looks like a lovely place to live.
British spies smuggled an Iranian nuclear scientist to the UK across the English Channel on a dinghy after using the migrant crisis as cover, it has been claimed.
The 47-year-old man is thought to have hidden among other Iranians on an inflatable boat when making the crossing.
The scientist travelled by 3,000 miles by land to the French coast near Calais after he was reportedly smuggled out of his homeland and into neighbouring Turkey by the Israeli secret service Mossad.
The Iranian scientist, who has information about Iran's nuclear programme and reportedly helped plan the 2012 assassination of Tehran's top nuclear expert Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, arrived in Lydd, Kent, with 12 other migrants on New Year's Eve.
It is thought that MI6, which was involved in a joint operation with Mossad and America's CIA, decided on the unusual method of 'extraction' because they did not want Tehran to find out about British involvement because Britain is still a…
Daily Mail: High-level pro-Iran militia commander is assassinated in Iraq by unknown gunmen
High-level Popular Mobilization Forces leader Taleb Abbas Ali al-Saedi was shot dead late on Saturday in Karbala, a city about 62 miles southwest of Baghdad.
Iranian influence in Iraq appears to be in trouble as those of its backers who did not flee already face death threats. The Iranian regime is having a bad week. I suspect that the resistance to Iran has stiffened since Trump took action against the regimes terror master.
Beginning in 2011, insurers must devote at least 80 percent of the premiums they collect to medical claims or other activities that improve customers' health - leaving no more than 20 percent for the insurer's administrative costs or profits. Companies that do not spend enough on the right purposes will have to refund the difference to their customers in 2012.
Consumer advocates have hailed the new "medical loss ratio" standard as a ground-breaking protection against profiteering by insurers. But the law's drafters were concerned that it could prove too onerous for plans selling to individuals, whose customer base is less stable and healthy than those of plans serving small and large businesses. So the law permits states to request temporary adjustments of the standard from the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
According to rules issued by HHS, a state must provide data demonstrating that there is a reasonable risk tha…