The next generation will be better than millennials

Salena Zito:

Why the generation after millennials will vote Republican

Called Generation Z, this group includes my grandchildren.   I was in the pre-hippy generation.  I got my undergraduate degree in three years then went to Marine Corps OCS, fought in Vietnam and when I got back I went to law school and had a successful career.

My kids were in the post-hippy generation and all have their master's degree.  They all turned out well and they are raising some exceptional children.  I think Zito pretty much nails them with her description.  They make me optimistic about the future of this country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains