Tech abuse of monopoly status

Washington Post:
White House escalates fight against Facebook, Google and Twitter by asking users to share allegations of censorship

The unprecedented campaign marks a controversial escalation of President Trump’s claims that tech giants are biased against conservatives.
I suspect the White House will be flooded with examples.  I can give them two easily.  Google signed me up for them to advertise my blog which is done on their software.  At some point, they just stopped paying me and it is impossible to contact them to get an answer as to why.  Facebook no longer allows me to post links to my blog after someone falsely accused me of being abusive.  One of the first posts they blocked was one I did praising the diverse staff of the hospital that saved my life.  While Twitter has had its share of controversial moves, I have not been involved in any of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains