Adam Schiff get caught playing the race card and it backfires on him

BizPac Review:
Republican Congressman Tom MacArthur laid the ultimate Twitter smackdown on Democrat Adam Schiff, who implied that MacArthur was being racist toward his Korean-American opponent, Andy Kim.

MacArthur denied the attack and pointed out that he is the adopted father of two children from Korea — and they deserve an apology from Schiff.

“I don’t want your apology, but you sure can apologize to my children,” MacArthur tweeted with a multi-racial family portrait.

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
Hey @AdamSchiff - First, I didn't say that. Second, you should have done some research before you made such a disgustingly false claim. I have 2 adopted children from South Korea. I don't want your apology, but you sure can apologize to my children.

...
Democrats sure are quick on the draw when it comes to playing the race card.  This time it did not work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains