Spam thieves in Hawaii lead to security measures for the canned meat

Daily Mail:

Image result


Spam heists are on the rise in Hawaii, so much so that stores are putting the fatty canned meat treat in plastic locked cases. The black market for Spam is real in Hawaii as the price of Spam has been on the rise.
 I had no idea it was in such demand.  I can remember my mom preparing it with meals when I was a kid.  I suspect it would be too salty for my taste these days.  Spam was used in World War II to feed the troops.  Russians soldiers have said they would have starved without it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains