Austin now considered top city in US to live

Daily Mail:


The list ranks the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the country and rates them on a range of criteria, including affordability, job prospects and quality of life.
I first lived in Austin when I went to UT in the sixties.  After mu tour in the Marine corps that included a trip to Vietnam, I came back to Austin for law school and worked as a lawyer there for several years before moving to Houston.  I really liked living there, but I find lately the traffic in the city is worse than Houston and the parking is even worse.

I do hope that some of the people moving there are conservatives.  The place is infested with liberals now and there needs to be more balance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains