Media mavens can't handle question about knowing people who drive pickup trucks

Sean Davis:
Watch A Bunch Of Journalists Freak Out After Being Asked If They Know Anybody Who Drives A Truck

If you thought what happened in 2016 might teach the Panem progressives of American journalism to be a little more circumspect, you'd be wrong.
About 20 years ago as I was finishing up the construction of my house I decided to buy a truck and use it for a few months and then sell it.  I bought a used Ford Ranger.  I wound up keeping it for 10 years.  I loved that truck.  I traded it in during the financial crisis buying a Ford F-150.  I am now on my second F-150 and it is both a comfortable ride and useful for several different projects.

These journalists who were hypersensitive about whether they knew anyone who owned a pickup truck need to get out of their bubble.  The piece is worth reading just to understand how out of touch these people are with middle America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains